Ella was so excited to see Mickey again. She loves, loves, loves characters.
After we did the Nemo ride we grabbed some coffee and planed to explore the worlds at Epcot, but the rain finally got to us. Ella's stroller was soaked, as well as our clothes. We headed back to the hotel to rest and put on dry clothes.
The best part of our trip was watching the girls play at the hotel. They had so much fun together. I don't think the trip would have been as much fun for them without each other. They loved running back and forth between hotel rooms and playing on the balcony. They are so lucky to have each other.
After the rain stopped, we decided to go have dinner at Downtown Disney. We ate at Earl of Sandwich. I had my favorite fresh mozzarella, basil, and tomato sandwich. I order those wherever I can find them, because they are hard to come by in Evansville.
Despite the rain it was another great day at Disney.
Day 6: Hollywood Studios
The rain brought gorgeous weather. We could have stayed at Hollywood Studios all day. It was nice not to sweat to death all day walking around the park.
Ella was obsessed with Pluto all week. We waited in line three times before we actually got to see him. We were first in line the third time to ensure she actually got to meet him.
My absolute favorite ride all week was Toy Story Mania at Hollywood Studios. The line is crazy long for this ride. It was almost an hour and a half when we went, but we had a fast pass. We still waited around 20 minutes. It is a 4D shooting game that is SO fun. I wish we could have rode it again.
Around the Pixar area they have these army men from Toy Story everywhere.
Ella loved the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground. It was fun for adults too. The only thing I didn't like was the fact it is hard to keep track of Ella if we were not watching closely.
You can't go to Disney and not meet Buzz and Woody. Toy Story is by far my favorite Disney movies ever made. I have probably only seen it like 100 or so times. The wait time was around 45 minutes, but I think it actually moved faster than that.
That night we ate dinner at our hotel and played on the playground. Like I said before, some of our best times were at the hotel. It was fun for all eight of us to eat dinner together. The girls loved it, and it was fun to hear their conversation. Ella said she wanted to go swimming later at the pool, but she didn't want to wear a swimsuit. She just wanted to go naked. Autumn said, "Ella, that is legal." Stuff like that made this trip memorable!!
The monkey bars were a hit at the hotel. Ella tried all week to make it all the way across. I think she farthest she got was four or five without help. She was bound and determined to do it. Maybe next time! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment