This past Monday my mom and I took the girls to Holiday World! It was a perfect day for Holiday World. The girls were so excited. Ella loves going, but she really LOVES when Autumn and Mammy get to go too.
Ella and Autumn are both so easy to take to Holiday World. It could be a complete disaster taking two five year olds to a theme park, but they are both SO good!
This was the first time the girls were tall enough to ride the roller coaster by themselves. Autumn loved every second of it. Ella had a look of terror on her face, but I think she still enjoyed riding with Autumn.
We went to the water park early on in the day, because it was hot and humid. It was not crowded yet, which was nice.
After lunch, my mom took Ella to the lazy river. Autumn is a dare devil and wanted to ride a bigger slide. I took her to the big family raft ride. It was so fun. I typically don't get to ride the bigger slides.
After the water park we got some ice cream and rode a few more rides. We didn't end up leaving until after 4. I always think I will leave around 2:00, but Ella always ends up talking me into staying later. It was another fun day at Holiday World. Can't wait to do it again soon! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment