Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween 2014



I am sure it's no big surprise that Ella picked a boy's costume again this year. I definitely tried my hardest to talk her out of it, but she had her heart set on the blue power ranger costume. 

Halloween was SO cold and windy. Ella didn't even want to go trick or treating. I was not complaining. I didn't really want to get her out in the cold since she just got over her ear infection. We just can't win with the weather. 


The Ice's came over to eat dinner with us. Sarah loved handing out candy to all of our neighborhood kids. I think I will have them over every year so I can just sit and eat my dinner, while Sarah hands out candy. :) I didn't get any pictures of Isabelle. She didn't have a costume on, but she had the cutest Halloween outfit on. She slept most of the time. 

It was a fun Halloween spent with friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...