Wednesday, November 5, 2014

12 weeks



I can't believe I am three months pregnant. I would like to say time is flying, but it's not. I think (I hope) God is having mercy on me this time around since I went through so much after having Ella. Besides being extremely hungry, I feel really good most days. I am not tired anymore which is wonderful, because I have a ton of projects to get done around the house before May.

I had my 12 week appointment yesterday. My doctor has a little hand held ultrasound machine. It was so cool to see a TINY baby kicking it's legs and moving it's arms. She could also see it was moving it's mouth. It's pretty amazing that I have that going on inside of me when I can't even feel it. 

Ella is getting a little more excited about the baby, even though I have a feeling it will be a hard transition for her. She calls it "her baby." She wants a little brother so badly. Our ultrasound is on December 30th, and she will be going with us to find out the gender. I have told her many times that we can't change it's gender, and we will be happy with a boy or a girl. I have a very strong feeling that it is a girl. I felt this way with Ella as well. We only can agree on a girl's name (just like Ella), and I already have the bedding picked out. Neither of us care either way, we just want a healthy baby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...