skip to main |
skip to sidebar
SNOW much fun
Mother nature finally cooperated with my wishes and laid about 6 inches of snow Sunday night into Monday. Finally! I have been wanting one good snow storm, and now I'm ready for spring.
Ella was already off on Monday for President's Day, and she was off Tuesday and today (Wednesday). We got one more inch of snow this morning which did not help road conditions around here.
Monday was a beautiful day to just sit inside and watch it snow. I love those kinds of days. Ella and I did venture out to play in the snow for about 20 minutes. She loved it, and I froze to death.
Yesterday, Ella and I picked up Autumn and my mom, and we headed to Chuck e Cheese. I had to get out of the house. One day is all I can handle. The girls had the best time! Ella had been wanting to go for awhile, and it was even better that Autumn was there too.
Afterwards we headed to my parent's house to play in the snow.
It has been a fun week so far. I'm ready for school to be back in so I can take a nap and get my house clean. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment