Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Party

Ella had her last party of the school year this past Friday for Valentine's Day. She LOVES parties. Ella was so upset when she woke up that morning, because she had to wait until after lunch and recess for the party. Luckily, she said her day went fast so it wasn't a major catastrophe. 

Adam and I both were able to go to her party. I have always been able to go to any school function so I am kind of old news. Ella loves when Adam is able to come to school. He also had to take her to school that morning, because I was not feeling well. That was a treat for her. 

The party was so cute. All the parents brought in food. They read a book, did a craft, and played a game. Ella was so excited to finally take home all of her valentines. 


Notice how genuine her smile is in the picture with Adam compared to the picture with me?! She is a daddy's girl through and through. She said she wants to marry him when she is thirty. :)

 Ella loved playing this game until the girls lost. They played boys against girls, and the boys had one more q tip than the girls. Ella is super competitive and about had a meltdown over it. She at least got two q tips in herself so that was a bonus. 


It was a great little party. I can't believe that was it for the school year. Only a few more months and kindergarten will be over. Time is flying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...