This past Sunday we met up with the Ice's at the zoo for "Boo at the Zoo." It was the perfect fall day to be outside enjoying the weather.
We thought it might not be crowded going on a Sunday, but it was packed. There were different activities set up around the zoo, trick or treating, hayrides, and food. Although it was fun, I don't think we will do it again. They had a lot of spots in the zoo closed off, and there wasn't a lot of trick or treating. I'm not sure it was worth the $30 we paid, but I'm glad we did it once. We always have fun with the Ice's so it was a great afternoon spent with them.
My little pumpkin head.
The hayride was interesting. We actually sat in the hay which I'm pretty sure made Ella's allergies go crazy!
Bertrams, party of four!
A typical family picture these days... At least Adam and I are looking
No comments:
Post a Comment