Last week was an exciting week full of firsts and tooth drama!!
Let's start with the tooth drama since we dealt with that almost ALL week. Ella had a bottom tooth hanging by a thread that was driving her nuts. I don't blame her for acting how she did, because I know it was making her miserable. She didn't want the tooth to fall out, because she was afraid of the blood. Ella would not let anyone try to help her. She would not eat since her tongue was hitting it. Her teacher had to talk her into eating lunch one day at school. She couldn't concentrate. She would come home from school and cry. It was making her miserable and everyone else miserable too. She wrote this on the patio "No tooth is going to fall out."

By Thursday we knew that tooth had to go! I told her teacher at lunch (I was volunteering) that we would have it out that night. After crying for two hours after school Adam finally assisted her in getting it out. It practically fell out of her mouth. It ended up being no big deal for her. Once the tooth was out life (and Ella) returned back to normal. Thank goodness!
Paige has blossomed in the past couple of weeks. She started rolling from back to belly, grabbing her feet, and sitting up for small periods of time. She is growing up way too fast.
Paige loves to roll onto her stomach and whine until you put her back on her back. She can roll from her belly to back, but she always seems to get stuck. I think she likes to just keep me moving. I have to watch her like a hawk these days.
Paige is officially out of her swaddle blanket and into a zipadeezip. Whoever comes up with this stuff is a genius! I was worried Paige might not sleep well in this thing, but she loves it. It hasn't helped her sleep all night (as some people have raved about), but at least she is happy in it.
We have been out enjoying the weather as much as possible. I love that Paige can sit up in her stroller now. She enjoys watching the dogs walk, and they especially love getting out of the house!
Last, but certainly not least, Ella has been acing her spelling practice tests. If you get a perfect score on the practice test on Mondays you don't have to take it on Fridays. She is on a roll and aced the practice test for six weeks now. She is so proud of herself, and we are proud of her too!
No comments:
Post a Comment