Friday, October 16, 2015

Holiday World Halloween Weekend -Paigey's First Trip

I wanted to make the most of fall break and plan some fun stuff for Ella. I was feeling adventurous and enlisted Lacey to take Ella and Paige to Holiday World with me. I knew that taking Paige with us could be exhausting, but I was up for the challenge. Lacey is always a big help to me when we are out so I was confident I could handle this with her help. 

We ended up having the best day. The weather was perfect. Paige was better than I ever expected.  We never heard a peep out of her all day. She was perfectly content to sit in her stroller and watch Ella ride rides and play games. She napped during both shows we watched. It was a SUCCESS! It gave me the confidence I needed to tackle future trips with both girls. 

We started out with the obligatory picture with Santa. I can only imagine how many pictures Paige will have in front of this Santa in the future. I have a ton of these of Ella, and it's so fun to see how she grows each year. 

Lacey got one too since this was her first trip with us. 

Paige was this happy almost all day. I hope she is always this happy at Holiday World. 


This was Ella's first time riding the swings. She was barely tall enough, but she made the cut! 


It wouldn't be a Halloween weekend without seeing the Graveyard Smash. It's my favorite part and a must see every year. 


Ella is always nervous during the show, because they look scary to her.  She mustered up the courage for a picture with one of the performers this year.  



We took the hayride back to the corn maze. We have yet to be brave enough to do the big corn maze. We weren't about to try it with Paige in tow. Maybe next year! 



Nothing like a $12.00 face painting that came off as soon as we got home. :) 



We barely caught Holidog before leaving for the day.  

This year was different in that we didn't get to go as many times as we usually do. We did make the most of the times we did make it there.  I am looking forward to next year when Paige will be big enough to ride the little rides, and Ella will probably be big enough to ride the big roller coasters. Hopefully Ella can show her the ropes! 

It was a great ending to another fun season at Holiday World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...