Friday, December 25, 2015

Weeks 31, 32, 33

I thought I better get caught up before the new year so here we go. It's been a crazy past few weeks. I had a terrible cold, and Ella had an allergy flare up at the same time. Adam caught my cold and he as sick for a couple of weeks. Once I started feeling better my ear clogged up.  I seriously could not hear for a week and was a total grump. After a visit to two doctor's (the first said it was just ear wax) I was given a steroid and antibiotic which cleared it right up. I am so thankful to be able to hear normally again and feel better. 

Here is a quick recap of the past few weeks. Maybe in the new year I'll be able to keep up with these weekly posts again, but I wouldn't count on it. :) 

Since Ella and I were both sick a few weeks ago she slept with me. It was the LONGEST night ever. When she is congested she grinds her teeth. I thought I would going to scream. Paige was also up twice to eat so it was an exhausting night. Needless to say, the next night Adam was on Paige duty so I could get some sleep. 

I bought this cute sleeper last year while I was pregnant. It's a boys Christmas sleeper, but I thought she looked cute in it. 

Paige loves to sit and play with toys. She grabs anything and everything in sight these days. 


Ella and her classmates earned a pj day for reaching their AR goal. She loves wearing pj's to school, and it makes our morning run so smoothly! 



 Shopkins obsessed!

 We have had some unseasonably warm weather this December. Ella has played outside a ton. We got her bouncy house out one day and put Paige in it. She may look happy in this picture but freaked out as soon as she fell over. 

 Paige has been enjoying baby food just in the past couple of weeks. Her favorites so far are peaches and bananas. I have been trying all kinds. Her least favorites are vegetables, but I will keep trying. God forbid we have another picky eater.  She can also sit in high chairs now which makes life easier if we take her out. 

 Ella got a new bible for her bday. She likes to sit and bed and look at it. She said she can be just like Mammy now. 

This past Monday was Ella's first day of Christmas break. Paige still had mom's morning out so Ella and I were able to spend some time together. We went to build a bear and had lunch at the mall. We went back to church after, because a couple of her friends were there playing basketball. 

Paige is still doing really well at mom's morning out. She pretty much stays in the same routine. As you can see in the picture below she also takes good naps while she is there. 


 Paige can now sit in shopping carts which should make my life so much easier. This was her first time at the grocery store a couple of days ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...