Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Ella's 7th birthday party


We celebrated Ella's 7th birthday at Skyzone this past weekend. Ella's actual birthday is not until the 19th, but I wanted to make sure to have her party before everyone's schedule is packed with Christmas activities. 




We had never been to Skyzone before, but I thought it would be a fun place for a birthday party. While it was a ton of fun for the kids, I thought it was chaotic and unorganized. It was crazy busy, and there were a ton of other birthday parties going on there at the same time. Thankfully, we had private jump for thirty minutes of the sixty minutes we were given. That cut down on some of the chaos. 

Eleven of Ella's classmates came to the party and a few family members. I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or adults?! 










After an hour of jumping the kids were sweaty, thirsty, and tired. It was time for pizza, dip n dots, and cupcakes!! I love having her parties at these places, because I don't have to do a thing. It's so nice not to have to worry about cleaning my house beforehand or cleaning up after. 



Ella did not want singing, but the kids ended up singing to her anyway. It was so cute!


It was such a fun (and tiring) party celebrating our soon to be 7 year old. We are so proud of the sweet girl she is becoming! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...