Friday, December 11, 2015

Ella and Paige | Weeks 28, 29, 30

Here it is three weeks since my last post that is supposed to be a weekly post. I am getting so far behind. We have been really busy with it being the holiday season, and we have all (except Paige) had a round of sickness. Yuck! I hate cold and flu season! 

Here is what we have been up to the past few weeks

Paige had her six month doctor's appointment, and she is obviously growing like a weed. She is in the 50th percentile for weight and 25th for height. It's not looking like she will be a string bean like her sister!

 I have been trying out different baby foods lately, and she still doesn't seem that into them. She was not a fan of carrots. 

Paige sat in a high chair for the first time at Hacienda. Such a big girl! 

My two sweeties on Saturday morning. They both seem to wake up at the exact same time. They haven't realized they need to sleep in and give me a chance to drink my coffee before they wake up. 

We decked the halls a couple of weekends ago. Paige was too busy looking cute to help decorate. 

She loves sitting up and playing with toys, but DOES NOT like to fall over. It startles her every time. 

I thought it was a great idea to head to Target one night before bedtime. I was wrong! Paige threw a fit the entire drive home. 

Bath time is so much fun!

Hanging out in sister's bed while she was at the circus. 

Ella wrote this at school the week of Thanksgiving. I'm pretty sure I will never eat Turkey again. I don't know how she thought of this. 


Ella before her first grade Christmas program. 






Another "restful" weekend morning. This lasted about two minutes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...