Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Life Lately....

Time is flying and I haven't been very good about doing updates lately. I have to plan my time wisely, because now that Paige is crawling my time is very limited. I'm typically watching her like a hawk, and when she is asleep the last thing I want to do is stare at a screen. Hopefully someday I will get back to regular posting again! 

Paige got this cute trike for Christmas. We had some nice weather a few weeks ago so my parents put it together. Ella was so excited to push her around.



Before Paige could crawl she would scoot around on her stomach. She could get almost anywhere she wanted to go, and sometimes she would get stuck. I heard her fussing and found her stuck between her chair and ottoman. 

A couple of weeks ago Paige was spitting food out of her mouth when she ate. I seriously wore her breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 


Paige got this little aquarium for Christmas. She has learned how to turn it on herself and enjoys looking at it when she wakes up from her nap.  


A couple of weeks ago we were able to go on a little anniversary trip to our favorite place. Adam and I love the Opryland hotel. I did all my favorite things: ate (Chuy's), shopped, and rested. I love my rest! 

I also hit up the spa. It was HEAVENLY. 


Even though it was nice to get away it is always nice to get home to these two. I know they miss us when we are gone (which isn't often), and we miss them too. 

Paige likes to work on her abs daily. I think I need to take notes...

Last week Ella let Paige join her in the bathtub. This was Paige's first bath in the bathtub, and she loved it! I was shocked Ella actually let Paige get in with her. Miracles do happen!

No schools in Evansville had school on the Friday before Valentines Day, except Ella's school. The joys of private school! Ella was thrilled she was still able to go to her Valentine's party at school. 

Ella has such a sweet group of kids in her class. 



Paige started crawling on her 9 month bday. I can't even hide from her. She has no problem coming to find me. 

My sweet Valentines! 

Paige is typically waiting for me in bed sitting up now. It won't be long before she is pulling up. I'm so not ready for that. Wasn't she just a tiny newborn!? 

This girl has seriously not stopped since she started crawling. She is all over the place! 

Last week we finally had our entire upstairs painted. I have wanted this done since we moved in our house. You can not tell from this picture since it is such a mess, but it looks so much brighter and better upstairs. Now we just need our new furniture, and we will be set. We also had our closet redone. I have had my clothes in three different closets for a few months. It's nice to finally have everything back in the same closet. It makes putting laundry away much easier. 

We had such nice weather this past weekend. Paige was so happy to be out in her swing. She gets such a kick out of watching Ella swing next to her. 

Ella has been riding on my dad's mower since she was six months old. Now that she is seven she can drive it all on her own. She is getting so big. 


If you look closely you can see Paige's first tooth. For a baby that has been teething I would say she has been pretty pleasant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...