I turned the big 3-0 today. I am officially old! :) I really don't feel any different than I did in my twenties so I am ok with it. I had a really nice birthday. I treated myself to a pedicure, and I got my nails done. Those are two of my favorite things so I thought it would be something good to do for myself on my birthday!
Tonight we went over to Aaron and Sarah's to grill out. Last summer they introduced us to pork burgers, and they quickly became one of my favorite things to eat. I even eat them for lunch the following day. They are so good! I was happy to hear Sarah got some to have for my birthday. Sarah also got me a bottle of skinnygirl, a wine glass, and flowers. Adam ordered me such a nice cake. HA! It was a great birthday, and a great way to kick off 30!!
I'm so proud of Adam for picking this cake out all by himself!
Ella willingly sat and smiled for a picture. It must be my birthday!!
Yes, that's my husband!









Happy 30th Birthday!!! It looks like you had a wonderful day celebrating YOU!
ReplyDelete