Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Louisville zoo

Monday Ella and I loaded up and headed to Louisville to meet Leslie and Olivia at the zoo. I was a little concerned about driving almost two hours with Ella by myself, but I didn't let that stop me. The ride there was pretty eventful. The last 4o minutes Ella screamed bloody murder. It was the worst fit I have ever heard. I pulled off for a little bit, and she continued. I got her back in her seat, and I ignored her for the rest of the trip. She let out blood curdling screams the rest of the way to Louisville.  I think my blood pressure was sky high. I'm surprised we even made it to the zoo, but once we got there she was fine. Of course! 

It was so nice to see Leslie and Olivia. Ella was shy with Olivia at first, but they ended up having a good time together. Both girls did really well the whole day. We saw animals, rode the carousel numerous times, and caught up. It was so nice to see them. Can't wait to meet up with them at Holiday World soon!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...