This has been such a busy weekend, and I am seriously exhausted!
Friday night we stayed home instead of going out to eat. It was actually nice to stay home and rest for a change. Lacey came over to show us her new car and eat with us. We also played outside since it was so nice out. I went to bed early to rest of for my run in the morning.
Saturday morning I got up at 4am to get ready and be in Owensboro by 7am for the Owensboro 10 miler. Sarah was nice enough to sign me up for it as my birthday gift. Thank you Sarah!! I teased her by telling her there was nothing I loved more than getting up early just so I could go run 10 miles. I do seriously appreciate it though;) It was a good run. It was cloudy, cool, and my ankle/knees did not hurt. I ended up with a pretty good time too. It was around 1:32 or 1:33. I forgot to stop my watch, but this is my best guess. We unfortunately won't know our real time, because we had to stop for a train around mile 6 or 7. That was a first!
Me, Sarah, Sarah, Lindsey, and Julie (all five of us are doing the Nashville half marathon in April)
Saturday night I somehow got my second wind and went to Alison's 30th surprise birthday party. Adam was nice enough to stay home with Ella so I could go. I had the best time. It felt like old times when we all used to go out back in the college days.
Macy had her party bow in for her mommy's birthday!!
Kevin and I! We had this same picture taken probably 6 or 7 years ago. We haven't aged a bit:)
Pretty sure I want one:)
CHEERS to 30!!!!
Around 9:00 it was back to reality though. I got a text from Adam saying Ella would not go to bed and was screaming bloody murder. Once I got this text it didn't feel like old times anymore. It was back to mommy duty, and I was ready to get home. Once I got home Ella would not go to sleep. I ended up putting her in bed with me, and she went right to sleep. She has been sneezing and has a runny nose. I think she just has allergies.
Today we went over to my mom and dad's to celebrate my birthday along with my brother's. We were there for about an hour and a half when Ella start screaming and crying saying she wanted to go home and take a nap. My mom had just gotten home with the pizza when Ella started this. We packed up and left, because you could tell she was in misery she was so tired. It just goes to show that things don't always go as planned with you have a child. We brought home some pizza and ate it after Ella laid down. It's currently 5:30, and she has been asleep since 2:00. I'd say she was exhausted!!












No comments:
Post a Comment