Today was my last day in my twenties. I seriously CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! I never thought I would be anything but a twenty something, but tomorrow I will be 30... sigh.
My twenties were so much fun. So many great things happened in my twenties. That's probably why it's so hard to say goodbye to them.
I am sure I will miss something, but here we go. I had my first alcoholic beverage at a bar. I saw the beach for the first time at age 21. I met Adam. I had many, many fun nights with friends grilling out and going out! The only responsibility I had was school so I enjoyed a ton of carefree days.
Adam and I moved into our first apartment together. I graduated college. Adam and I got engaged and married. We bought our first house together. At age 25 Alison and I went to Vegas, and that was my first time on an airplane. I took many fun trips. I went to Disney World twice, Seattle, Vegas, New York, and Destin. I started running and ran my first half marathon. My biggest accomplishment in my twenties was of course Ella. I quit my job and became a stay at home mom.
It's funny to think back to my life ten years ago and my life now. It's completely different, and I have a lot more responsibility. Even though it's sad to say goodbye I'm also happy at the same time. I am really happy with my life right now. I'm very lucky and blessed with everything and everyone I have in my life.
I hope my thirties bring me as much happiness as my twenties did. Bring it on!!
My twenties were so much fun. So many great things happened in my twenties. That's probably why it's so hard to say goodbye to them.
I am sure I will miss something, but here we go. I had my first alcoholic beverage at a bar. I saw the beach for the first time at age 21. I met Adam. I had many, many fun nights with friends grilling out and going out! The only responsibility I had was school so I enjoyed a ton of carefree days.
Adam and I moved into our first apartment together. I graduated college. Adam and I got engaged and married. We bought our first house together. At age 25 Alison and I went to Vegas, and that was my first time on an airplane. I took many fun trips. I went to Disney World twice, Seattle, Vegas, New York, and Destin. I started running and ran my first half marathon. My biggest accomplishment in my twenties was of course Ella. I quit my job and became a stay at home mom.
It's funny to think back to my life ten years ago and my life now. It's completely different, and I have a lot more responsibility. Even though it's sad to say goodbye I'm also happy at the same time. I am really happy with my life right now. I'm very lucky and blessed with everything and everyone I have in my life.
I hope my thirties bring me as much happiness as my twenties did. Bring it on!!


No comments:
Post a Comment