Today Ella had a field trip to the fire house. She also got to ride in the Y bus for the first time. I met up with her class at the Y, but I didn't get to ride with Ella. I was able to get on and snap a quick picture. Isn't this adorable!?
This is Ella's friend, Eli. He asked me to take his picture. I have a feeling he keeps the teachers on their toes. Let's just say he's a little overzealous!
The fireman talked about the fire house and asked if anyone had any question. Eli was quick to chime in. I can't remember what he asked, but it was very entertaining. One little girl raised her hand and told her full name. Another little girl raised her hand and said that she couldn't believe there was a couch in the fire house.
Checking out the firetruck!
Ella was in awe when they started putting the ladder up.
Ella's friend Nick. I love the kids that are always up for a picture.
They loved playing in the drain while they were waiting their turn to spray the hose. Ella took her socks off, pulled her pants up, and tried to jump in a huge puddle. I wondered why she was taking her socks off. I thought her socks were just wet. Little did I know she was up to no good!
























No comments:
Post a Comment