Yesterday was Ella's first field trip. My mom, Ella, and I met her class at Mayse Farm market for some fun fall activities.
Ella was greeted by two of her little girlfriends with a hug. It was so cute to see this. I was worried with me there she might cling onto me and not play with the other kids. She was a little shy at first, but quickly loosened up!
We first went on a hayride to pick a pumpkin.
After pumpkin picking we headed back so the kids could have a snack and play.
Cute little friends!
Going through the maze made out of straw. Ella decided to start climbing over to get to the middle.
Up to no good;)
Ella and some of her friends running off some energy. It was so nice to see Ella joining right in with the other kids. A year ago she would have been sitting on the side lines watching. She is definitely coming out of her shell and opening up. You can see a definite change in her since she started preschool.
Waiting patiently to go to the big slide....
Finally made it to the slide!
My big, almost four year old waiting in line for the slide. Doesn't she look so big!? I can't get over it.
It was a great day at the pumpkin patch. I can't wait for another preschool activity!


























No comments:
Post a Comment