Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Preschool Halloween Party

Today was Ella's Halloween party at preschool. I debated on if I was going to go or not. Sometimes I think Ella does better without me there. Once I saw how cute everyone looked this morning I decided I would go back at 10 and join in on the party.

All the kids looked adorable. I love how Spiderman and Ironman had built in muscles. Eli was kind enough to flex for me for a picture! This little boy is so funny. 


There was also a doctor... 


A bumblebee 


And of course... Mrs. Thomas Train. I am sure no one is surprised that Ella is Thomas for Halloween. Hopefully I can get a better picture tomorrow. I couldn't even get one of her in her full costume. If I were smart I would have taken some when it was warmer out. Oh well! 


The kids sang, danced, ate, and played games. It was a fun party until Ella decided she was tired and ready to go home around 10:30. It was downhill from there. The joys of having children. She definitely keeps me on my toes:) 











1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...