Monday, November 26, 2012

Hadi Shrine Circus

Our fun continued on Saturday. Adam, Ella, and I went to the circus. I have always loved the circus so I love the fact that I get to relive it again with Ella. 

Last year we had to leave early, but she made it through all three hours this time. 




I used to be terrified of clowns! I hope Ella doesn't have the same fear. I used to avoid them at all cost, but now I see how fun they are. :) 


My favorite part of the circus is definitely the elephants!






This year at intermission they had face painting and souvenir photos with Dora and Diego. It was basically another way to make some extra money. Ella wanted to get her face painted as spider girl. 







This little dog dressed in the elephant costume was one of my favorite acts. Adorable! 


I think Ella enjoyed the motorcycles the most! 



On the way out Ella asked, "Can we put up the tree now?" Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I cannot wait to take the girls to the circus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your seats to the circus were definitely better than ours...hee! The little dog in the elephant costume was one of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...