Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tree Decorating

Once we finally got through Thanksgiving and our crazy busy weekend, we put up our tree! Ella was SO excited to decorate.  

I love Christmas time. I always have. I love it even more now that we have Ella. Christmas just reminds me of her since her birthday is in December. I will never forget the December I was pregnant with her. I was scared to death, but I was so excited to have a baby at Christmas. I had our tree up and all of our decorations up before Thanksgiving that year in preparation for her arrival. I was hoping I would go into labor early, but that of course did not happen. Minus everything that happened to me after I had Ella I would consider that the best Christmas ever.  She truly is the best present I have ever received! 

Sunday afternoon we turned on our Christmas music, and I let Ella put on all the ornaments. She is very careful not to break any ornaments. I did have to rearrange a few, but all in all I would say she did a great job decorating our tree. 

Before we decorated the tree I had to get a couple pictures of Ella in her santa hat! 

Ella made a couple of homemade ornaments this year to hang on our tree. She is so proud of her creations!

















I love love love pictures by the Christmas tree, especially at night. 


The B&W photo was taken in November, 2010. The color photo was taken this November, 2012. What a difference two years makes! I may cry:(


We are looking forward to a fun filled Christmas season!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...