Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a fun Halloween ,but I got a nasty cold the day after so I am a little slow to get my pictures on here. 

We did things a little differently this year. Instead of trick or treating around the neighborhood we went to Autumfest at  our church, CFC. It was really cold so it was nice to be indoors where we could stay warm. My mom was able to take off work, and Penny and Autumn came too. It was nice to have them there, because Adam had to work late. 

Ella looked so cute in her costume. I'm already wondering what she will be next year. Hopefully not Thomas;) 



 The little kids games were set up in the gym. Ella really enjoyed the games. She won plenty of candy and fun treats like bouncy balls and glow sticks. 















There was lots of good food and sweets. We were starving.  Autumn chowed down on the cotton candy. I think she would have eaten the whole thing if Penny would have let her. :) I can't say I blame her. I love cotton candy too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...