I wrote this last night, but when I went to upload pictures I was out of storage space. I had to purchase more so I wasn't able to post this until today!
Happy Thanksgiving! I have LOTS to be thankful for today. Thanksgiving has never been my favorite holiday, but as I have gotten older I have grown to like it a little more. It's definitely a day where I reflect on the many things I have to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving! I have LOTS to be thankful for today. Thanksgiving has never been my favorite holiday, but as I have gotten older I have grown to like it a little more. It's definitely a day where I reflect on the many things I have to be thankful for.
This year we headed to Adam's uncle's house in Huntingburg for lunch with his family. It was nice to see everyone. There is almost always a new baby at each holiday it seems like. Today we got to meet Blake, which is Adam's cousin Erin's baby. He is so precious. I don't think I heard a peep out of him the whole time. This Christmas there should be another new baby, and two more coming in 2013. Maybe I should be drinking the water they are drinking!? ;)
Ella had a lot of fun playing in the attic. They have the neatest attic. There is even a swing up there. She also had fun playing outside with the other kids.
Adam's sister, Lacey, has lost almost 90 pounds. She looks awesome!!
Later in the evening we went over to my mom and dad's. They picked up my grandpa from the nursing home, and I wanted to see him. He is getting old, and you just never know when it will be someone's last holiday.
I am thankful for so many things this year. I am always most thankful for Ella. I am so lucky to have such a happy, healthy little girl. She makes my life complete. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment