This past weekend was Alison's baby shower. It was definitely a celebration considering all the hurdles she has had leading up to this pregnancy. I am so thrilled for her. It has been fun watching her belly grow the past 30 weeks. I remember the night she told me she thought she might be pregnant. That night seems like yesterday. Here we are 30 weeks later anticipating the arrival of little Easton. I can't wait to meet him!
Her shower was at Rolling Hills Country club in Newburgh hosted by her Mom, Marilyn and Step-sister, Tara. The room looked so nice. I absolutely loved the decorations, chevron of course!
Alison had Ella help her open gifts. Ella was so excited to help. She loves opening gifts, even if they don't belong to her.
We enjoyed a nice lunch and cupcakes to follow. Yum!
I am so excited for Alison. It will be fun to see her with her own baby, finally! I know she is so fearful of child birth so I hope she has an easy delivery. I will be on pins and needles when that day rolls around. I remember back in college we would discuss how our biggest fear was giving birth. Now I have a four year old, and she is preparing to have a newborn. Where did the time go?














No comments:
Post a Comment