Friday, April 19, 2013

Baby goats go to preschool

Thursday was Ella's last leader day of this school year. It was a very special day for her. She loves leader day. It's surprising that someone as shy as Ella enjoys being in front of her class, but she loves it. 

This leader day was special for two reasons. Mommy and daddy both were able to come. I typically go by myself, but Ella requested daddy come too. Mrs. B. even switched our days so Adam could come. 
Poppy and Nana brought two baby goats for Ella's show and tell. When I asked her if she wanted them to do this her response was, "that would be awesome." 

Late Wednesday night I remembered we had to bring snack on Thursday morning. I just can't remember everything. Thank goodness for Krispy Kream. Ella thought it was a good idea to bring doughnuts so that is what we brought. 

Poppy and Nana brought the baby goats at the beginning of class. They brought "Miss Piggy" and "Coco". I thought the goats would be really nervous and shy. They seemed to eat up the attention, and were not shy at all. They also did not have one accident. 



Most of the kids loved the baby goats, although a couple didn't want to touch them. They came around after awhile though. 


Ella was the first to feed the baby. It was so cute how she went after the bottle. Miss Piggy loves to eat, hence the name. 







Nana brought goat's milk soap for all the kids so Ella passed it out to everyone. 
 Ella really enjoys being leader, because she loves using the pointer. She said it's her favorite part of leader day. She also got to color on the smart board.


 Ella gets to lead the line on leader day. The kids got to go to the gym and play. Ella refused to walk. She had to ride on daddy's shoulders. She took full advantage of Adam going to leader day.





The little girls enjoyed Adam being there, because he could lift them up to the basketball goal. That is what Adam is doing in the following two pictures. 




It was such a fun leader day. I think it was probably the best leader day Ella had all school year. I can't believe her first year of preschool is coming to an end. 

Thanks Poppy and Nana for bringing the goats for show and tell. I know everyone thoroughly enjoyed it! 


1 comment:

  1. So cute! And those goats?! They probably made Ella the most popular girl in class!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...