Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter weekend

We had a fun Easter weekend! I think by Sunday night Ella was so hyped up she couldn't sleep. It definitely was not because of all the Easter candy. The girl won't even touch it. I wish I was a little more like her in that aspect. We won't discuss how many cadbury eggs and peeps I devoured this weekend.

Friday afternoon we headed to Maw and Papaw's house for dinner and an easter egg hunt. Ella got some cool stuff in her Easter basket and had so much fun hunting eggs. 











My beautiful girl is getting way too big!

I think Ella had the most fun driving her four wheeler around. She definitely has a need for speed just like her daddy. We were surprised how well she could maneuver this thing around.  






Saturday morning the three of us dyed eggs. Ella loved the Avengers egg dying kit I picked out. 










 Saturday Ella, Adam, and I went to Disney on Ice. We got to see Cars, Ariel, Tinkerbell, and our favorites: Buzz, Woody, and Jesse. 

 










Sunday morning I had to wake Ella up so she could see her Easter basket and hunt for Easter egg before we had to get ready for church. The girl loves to sleep. She took full advantage of spring break this week by sleeping until 9:30 everyday this week. 

My mom started reading Peter Rabbit to Ella so Ella thinks the Easter bunny that delivered her Easter basket and eggs was, "Peter". We heard Peter's name quite a few times yesterday. I think it is so cute. She asked why Peter didn't bring the boys (our dogs) anything for Easter. Peter is a stinker and forgot! Good thing the boys didn't notice. 





Ella is starting to look so grown up. I am not sure what happened to my baby!? 

 I found this market tote on Groopdealz a couple of months ago. I love it. 







After our little Easter egg hunt we hurried and got ready for church. For the record, I was actually on time this week. This is the first time in months. Go me! Adam joined us this week which was nice.


 After church we ran home to pick up the boys and change clothes. Ella was excited to see what Peter left her at mammy's house. On the way Ella asked where Peter went after her left. The questions are endless these days. 


 These two were so cute together yesterday. I absolutely love listening to their conversations. They played together all day long and didn't want the fun to end. Ella is not usually very talkative with other children, but she loves talking to Autumn. They are so totally different, but they definitely bring out the best in each other. They are so lucky to have one another!

 Peter was a stinker and put an egg high up in a tree. Autumn tried to use a stick to knock it down. 







Sunday night Ella was crazy.  She was into everything and talking up a storm. Adam gave her the brilliant idea to act like the Easter grass in her basket was snow and to throw it at mommy. Adam always comes up with the best ideas;)

We also had to play Avengers. Since Peter left Ella a Captain America mask in her basket we now have one for everybody!

When I put Ella to bed last night she asked, "When I wake up tomorrow will it be Christmas or Easter?" It was such a great day, and she didn't want it to end. I think it took her an hour to fall asleep. It was an fun (exhausting) day. I am so thankful for a fun weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...