Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ella's 5th birthday party

This past Sunday we celebrated Ella's 5th birthday. I bet you can't guess what kind of party she wanted?! If you guessed Avengers, you are right. Ella has been telling me she wanted an Avengers party since her last birthday. I miss the days that I could choose what kind of party we were going to have for her birthday. I think that lasted two years, and then Ella took over her party planning. A friend on facebook commented that they love the fact I let Ella be herself. I of course would love to have some kind of cutesy, girly party, but Ella would not be happy with that. I love Ella just how she is, avengers and all. :) 

I made the invitations myself. I was just going to send out emails this year, but I decided to throw this together at the last minute. 

I had to make sure Ella had a cute shirt for her birthday party. I found this one on etsy. Ella loved it. It has her two favorite things: the avengers and the number 5. 

 The cake was a combination of two pictures I found online, and I think it turned out really well. It even tasted as good as it looked!


Adam and I wore our captain america shirts for the party. Ella thought that was so cool. Anything for Ella:) 


 Ella later told me her birthday wish was "Avengers". I wasn't surprised at all. 

Thank you to our family and friends who came and made Ella's birthday so special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...