I absolutely love the holiday season! Our weekends are usually full of activities. Last weekend was polar express and the circus. This weekend we went to "Lights Under Louisville."
I was worried we may not get to go due to all the snow and ice that was on the ground, but we still made it. The interstate was surprisingly clear.
Saturday morning I took Ella out to play in the snow. She didn't realize how cold it was until she got out there. We were only out for a few minutes.
Saturday afternoon we met up with Patty and Ron and drove to Louisville. I am not sure how I have never heard of Lights Under Louisville considering it is so popular. You drive your car through a cavern to see light displays. It kind of reminds me of the Fantasy of Lights only on a much larger scale. I really enjoyed it, and I loved the fact they had Christmas music playing throughout.
Afterwards we ate at "Chuy's" which is my favorite Mexican restaurant. Adam and I always eat there in Nashville. I wish we had one!
Ella was obviously wild by the time we ate.
Thanks Patty and Ron for a fun evening. We should make it a tradition!
Sunday morning we went to church even though it was yucky outside. We were not going to go, because my parent's had a fender bender. Someone didn't stop and hit their car. Luckily, they were ok. They decided to go ahead with their day as planned since the car is still drivable.
Ella looked so cute for church yesterday. I am not a huge fan of smocked dresses, but I love this one. I bought it last year after Christmas. I think she might be able to wear it again next year too.
Sunday afternoon Ella and Adam went out to build a snowman. That isn't really my thing, but I went out to watch.
These two love to build!
Poor Elliott. He doesn't mind to trudge through the snow though. Brody was sitting at the door watching from the inside.
It was another fun filled holiday weekend. Next weekend is Ella's 5th birthday party. Not sure how I am going to have a five year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment