That little boy in the picture is Ella's friend, Nick. I think Nick would really love it if Ella talked to him. He knows she is shy (only at school), but he would love to get a few words out of her. She is really fond of him, but he would never know it. I hope she eventually grows out of her shyness at school.
Ella brought her new skeleton, baby, and cuddles the monkey for show and tell. After show and tell the kids are allowed to raise their hands and ask questions. Without fail they always raise their hands and say they want what was brought. It is so entertaining.
After leader day we ate lunch and headed to Santa Claus to visit the Christmas shop. I love the Santa there. Ella was a little unsure of him. She did tell him the only thing she wanted was a flashlight friend. I guess it's going to be a cheaper Christmas for us this year. ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment