Paige obviously had no idea what was going on that day!
This was Ella by mid afternoon. After I changed Paige's diaper I looked out the window to see Ella with her skate board out on the sidewalk. She was obviously feeling better. Needless to say she was back to school the next day. :)
I have been having so much fun dressing Paige in her holiday attire. This is one of my favorite outfits, EVER!
She has also been working on sitting up. She definitely prefers sitting up to laying down these days!
How can I keep this sweet face a baby forever!?
Paige loves to roll around and grab her feet.
Sweet Ella is growing up SO fast and looking so much older these days. We have all loved seeing her with that snuggle tooth that sticks out when she smiles. Little did I know this would be one of the last pictures I have of her with that snuggle tooth!
My mom got these for the girls. They had fun ramming into each other after school one day.








No comments:
Post a Comment