I am not one to wish away time, but I am glad to see October go. I don't know why, but I have never been a fan of October. Maybe it's because I love, love, love the holiday season!? As of November 1st, I can feel the excitement start to build. This year is even more exciting, because we have two kiddos to celebrate with. There is something so special and fun seeing your kids enjoy the holiday season. Before the holiday season starts I better recap Halloween!
This year I had a ninja turtle and pumpkin...
This picture didn't take any bribery...yeah right! I'm not sure why, but Ella is still a little unsure of holding Paige. It sure looks cute when she does though!
Halloween was on a Saturday this year so my family came over and we trick or treated in our neighborhood and ordered pizza. It was so fun! We thought it might rain, but the weather ended up cooperating with our plans.
It took the girls a little bit to get in the trick or treating mood. They were both a little nervous to go up to stranger's doors. Once they got going there was no stopping them. They had so much fun!
Paige had a wonderful time watching from her stroller. She made it around the whole neighborhood without a peep. Such a good girl!
I'm pretty sure Autumn was excited that they gave out whoppers at this house!
This is by far my favorite picture of the night.
Ella had a visit from two boys from her class that live in our neighborhood. We trick or treated at their house as well. Their dog gave my mom quite the trick that night. She bent down to pet the dog, and he hiked his leg on her leg. Seriously!? It was the funniest thing I have ever seen.
It was a fun Halloween, but November is a welcome sight in my book. I am already seeing Christmas decorations at every store, and I have even have heard Christmas music. Bring on the holiday season! I am ready!!
No comments:
Post a Comment