Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby? I think not!
Ella lost another tooth! She locked herself in the bathroom one night and pulled out her other front tooth. It was ready, but it definitely took some work. I am so glad she did it, because teeth just gross me out.
I seriously have a thing for cute winter hats. These trapper hats are my favorites!
Adam went on another week long trip a couple of weeks ago. I was worried how it would go, but it ended up being a pretty easy week thanks to my mom. She stayed with us all but one night, and it made things so much easier. Not sure how I would survive without her sometimes.
Paige is still happy as a lark when I pick her up from Mom's morning out. I am so glad I have that morning every Monday to run errands by myself. I get everything done, and then I don't have to drag her out very much during the week.
I still haven't figured out how a baby can be as happy as she is.
They were all smiles picking up Daddy from the airport. We were so excited to have him home. Unfortunately, Adam came home feeling pretty crummy. He picked up a cold while he was at his conference and was down for a couple of days after he got home. It never fails!
Paige was happy to have him back!
The following Monday after Adam got home Ella was sick. She got his cold and for some reason ended up throwing up as well. While she was throwing up I heard a loud bang. Our closet shelving fell off the wall for the second time. I had to laugh about it. This was the second time this has happened. The wire shelving has seen better days and is going to be replaced with wood shelving pretty soon. Thank goodness!
Paige started sporting her Thanksgiving outfits. She is so proud!
She wakes up this happy every single day!
I have been trying out some baby food lately. I am still unsure if she likes it or not. She willingly opens her mouth, but most of it ends up on her chin. I'm not sure if it's the taste or texture she doesn't like.
This past Saturday Sarah and I ran the Drumstick Dash. I thought we would take it slow, but we ended up running five miles at a 9:40 pace. I haven't seen that pace in a very LONG time. I wanted to quit many times, but I wouldn't let myself. It was a great five miles of good conversation! Next up is the Hot Chocolate 10 mile run in St. Louis!!







No comments:
Post a Comment