Today Ella and I went to Burdette Park with my parents, brother, and my niece, Autumn. I had not been to Burdette in years. We used to go every weekend when I was a kid. I have tons of memories of swimming there. We would spend the whole day swimming and soaking up the sun! My favorite part of the whole day was grilling hot dogs for lunch. We had a small charcoal grill that we would take with us and take a small break for lunch. I loved doing that, and I will never forget it.
Today was Ella and Autumn's first time at Burdette. They had the best time. I loved watching both of them go down the water slides. They both did really good in the water too. I can't believe how far Ella has come in just a couple weeks. She didn't cling to me at all today. I am so glad she is overcoming her fear.
We had such a fun day at Burdette! It brought back lots of childhood memories. I am glad Ella is able to enjoy some of the same things I did when I was a kid!






















No comments:
Post a Comment