Monday, July 11, 2011

We have been busy....

We have been so busy lately. We had something planned every day last week. This past Wednesday Ella and I met Erin and Bree at Holiday World. We had the best time! Ella loves Holiday World and has been talking about it ever since. We even went to the water park this time. Ella did really good in the water. She enjoyed the pool, because the water only went up to her chest. She also liked the water slides. I stumbled a little at the end of one and scraped my knee. I tried my best to keep Ella above water, but I think she went under a little bit. She was scared for a second but wanted to go down again. I am glad it didn't scar her for life. Ella and I stayed for awhile to ride rides after Erin and Bree left. The park had cleared out quite a bit so Ella was able to ride as many times as she wanted. After six and half hours I decided it was time to go home. We had such a fun day! 














This past Saturday I was lucky enough to get to spend the whole day laying out with Alison! Alison and I used to lay out all the time back in the day (back in the day = no husbands, no full time jobs, no children, no dogs, pretty much NO responsibilities). Now days, we have to plan this stuff way in advance. It was just like old times. We got lunch and then we did our usual yogurt run. It used to be TCBY, but now we have Sweet CeCe's. YUM! It was such a fun, relaxing day. I hope we can do it again soon. 





"The girls" kept watching us out the window!



Last night we went to Pike Co. to visit with Adam's family. We had a nice time eating and visiting with Ma and Papaw. Ella loves to ride the "horsie" at their house. It's one of the horses on springs. She gets on and says, "go horsie, go." She also had to ride the four-wheeler with Adam. She loves to ride with him. He took her around to some of the places he used to ride when he was a kid. After dinner we headed over to see Poppy and Nana. We had fun visiting all the animals. Ella had to ride the mower with Poppy down to the pond to feed the fish. It's always an adventure there;) 


Hopefully Ella isn't a dare devil like her daddy was! 




My first time driving a four-wheeler. I'm a natural;) 


Lacey was brave enough to hop on the back with me! 


Daddy and Ella doing the "daddy face." 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...