We are lucky enough to have friends that just moved into a house that has an in ground pool in the backyard. Aaron and Sarah are nice enough to let Ella and I go over and swim whenever we want while they are at work. Today was the first time we went over, and Ella had the best time. I am so proud of how far she has come in the past month.
She was ready to get right in the water when we got there. She even let go of me as soon as we got in the water. She liked floating around by herself for a little bit until her face went in the water. She panicked until I grabbed her. She was a little scared, but it didn't stop her for long. She decided she wanted to jump in the water from the side of the pool. While holding my hands she jumped in the water. She thought that was so much fun. She is doing so well, and I hope to keep her in the water as much as I can until our Florida trip in September.
Not a very good picture, but that is Ella floating by herself! It's a miracle.





No comments:
Post a Comment