Ella is 31 months old today. She is getting so big and looking so much older these days. I used to wish time away, but now days I wish time would slow down. I am trying to soak up every minute I have with her, because I know this stage will not last forever!
I decided yesterday would be a good day to start potty training Ella. It's definitely not going to be easy. She is a stubborn little girl. She sat on the potty, but she would pee just as soon as she got her panties back on. I became pretty frustrated and decided to wrap it up until tomorrow. I know someday I will look back on this and laugh.
Ella is very independent. She likes to do everything herself. She tries to dress herself, but she still needs a little help. She knows what clothes she likes to wear and what clothes she doesn't like to wear. She also likes to pick out her own shoes and puts them on.
Ella is talking up a storm. She still says one and two word phrases, but she is talking in sentences more often. She has come a long way in the last six months. She also remembers everything. If you tell her something you better stick to your word, because she will not forget it.
Ella is such a fun little girl. She finds enjoyment in the smallest things. I honestly live vicariously through her. We have had so much fun this summer doing simple things. She loves going to play grounds, swimming, Holiday World, riding on the four-wheeler with daddy, riding putt putt, riding on the toy horse at Ma and Papaw's house, riding in the boat's at Poppy and Nana's house, riding the carousel at the mall, riding her tricycle, jumping on the trampoline, and playing outside. She lives a fun little life!
Ella you make life so much fun! I am not quite sure what we did before we had you. I hope you know how loved you are by so many people. I am thankful for you, and the time I spend with you ever day! I wish you could stay little forever:)






No comments:
Post a Comment