Ella turned 31 months on the 19th. I am unfortunately a little late in posting this. She has been keeping me on my toes lately. Ella is only four short months away from being a big three year old! What happened to my little baby!?


Ella isn't doing a whole lot of new things since last months post, but I still wanted to do a "31 months post", because she will never be this age again!
Even though I think Ella is the sweetest child on the planet she has had a few "ugly moments" lately. She is determined to get what she wants when she wants, and unfortunately life just doesn't work that way.
The biggest change I have seen in Ella in the past month is a change in her speech. She is almost always talking in full sentences. I love to listen to her talk. It's so fun to have a conversation with her. She says the absolute funniest things!
Ella someday when you read this I hope you know that even though you make me want to pull my hair out some days, I wouldn't trade this time with you for all the money in the world.
You make everyday an adventure, and I love to see the world through your eyes.





No comments:
Post a Comment