Ella and I met Erin, Bree, and Mallory at Holiday World this past Wednesday for our last hurrah of the season. I am kind of sad we won't be going back until next summer, because next time we go Ella will be three years old..tear;(.
Ella LOVES Holiday World. She loves rides more than anything in the world. She was especially excited to ride with Bree. She was very excited to see her!
I love that Mallory was able to ride with them this time. I think it was the cutest thing I have ever seen.
We rode the carousel 100x in a row. I'm not even kidding!
The newest member of our family. Thank goodness I was able to win this! Ella spotted it right off the bat.
She got brave this time and put her arms up when she was riding. Ella has gotten very independent here lately. She climbed in herself and snapped herself in. When the ride was over she got out, climbed in another rocket, and snapped herself in. It was so nice she could just ride things over and over again.
Starting to wear down...
It's hard to see, but she is rubbing her eyes. We left shortly after this.
We have lots of great memories of Holiday World this summer. It seems like yesterday we took her for the first time. We are already looking forward to going back many times next year!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment