I hate that I have been majorly slacking on my blog lately. I don't know why, but I am constantly busy doing something. By the time I have time for myself to sit at my computer, it's about the last thing I want to do.
Anyway, we had a fun weekend. Saturday we went over to Aaron and Sarah's to swim. Ella LOVES the water. I never thought I would see the day. She got really brave and actually swam by herself in the water. I loved watching her. You could tell she was so proud of herself. Ella is so trusting of Aaron and Sarah. She swam with Aaron all by herself while we were inside. I love that she trusts him enough to be in the water with him all by herself. That is saying a lot!
Sunday morning Sarah and I met and ran 7 miles!
That is the farthest I have ever ran in my life. We signed up to run the Rock 'n' Roll half marathon in St. Louis on October 23rd. WHEN I finish (I have to keep telling myself that) I will be so proud! I might actually consider myself an actual runner.
I am so behind on posts. Ella turned 31 months on the 19th, and I haven't even finished writing about that. Stay tuned!





No comments:
Post a Comment