We had such a busy weekend, and I am exhausted! It started Saturday morning bright and early with a 5 mile run with Sarah. We are training for the 10K that is only three weeks away. Hopefully these early morning runs will pay off, and we will finish with a good time.
Saturday afternoon Adam's cousin, Amy, got married. We headed to Celestine, IN for their wedding. We were late as we usually are. It is my BIGGEST pet peeve to be late, and for some reason (I can't imagine why) we are always late. We even missed the bride walking down the aisle. Ella was such a good girl during the whole ceremony. I thought we would have to take her outside, but she sat through the whole thing. I was so proud of her!
Ella in her new dress! She accidentally spilled chocolate milk all over herself on the way to the wedding (one of the reasons we were late). I should have known better! She looked cute anyway. :)
She loved the playground that was behind the reception place. She liked it a little too much, because all she wanted to do was play at the playground.
Adam, me, and the beard! haha. It's actually starting to grow on me.
After 11 years Amy and Derek finally got married! She has a lot more patience than I will ever have.
Ella did not want to be in any pictures!
Lacey and me! My favorite reception buddy. We have had some really fun times together at family weddings! Too bad we couldn't get as crazy as we used to. ;)
After the wedding we spent the night at the in-laws house. We needed to do a trial run before Florida, and we thought this was the perfect opportunity. I am happy to report Ella slept so good. She laid right down and went to sleep. She did wake up during the night a little disoriented, but she went right to sleep. We were very pleased with how good she did!












Wish we could have made the wedding and spent time with all of you! Ella looked adorable in her dress. Hope to catch up soon!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you guys too! Ella wanted to play with Bree so bad! Hope you guys are feeling better!!
ReplyDelete