Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Things I want to remember





Ella has changed a lot lately. It seems like in just the past week or so she has become a little person with her own opinion. 

Her new favorite phrase is "no mommy,no." She says this a lot now. At times I find it entertaining, and at times I find it exhausting. The other day Adam was giving her a bath, and he got out the wash cloth. She said, "All done daddy. Put it back!" What happened to my sweet, agreeable little child!?" haha

She will also tell you if she doesn't like something. You will hear, "stop daddy or stop mommy" a lot around here these days. If you do something Ella doesn't like she will definitely tell you. 


She is OBSESSED with her "Elmo's." Her Elmo's are these pink, silky pj's that I bought at Walmart. If I knew they were going to be so popular I would have bought a couple of pairs. She HAS to put them on every morning. If I tell her they are dirty she says, "go find Elmo's." Am I seriously getting bossed around by a two year old? 






Ella and I ate at Panera Bread by ourselves last night. This is something I rarely do, but I decided last night I wanted to grab a quick bite to eat while we were out. She had dessert first, and then ate some of her meal. While we were sitting there eating someone came up to me to let me know she seemed like such a pleasant little girl. He said she was looking around smiling at people. 


As you can see from the pictures Ella LOVES to paint. We do this quite often now! 




My little girl is becoming a big girl so fast. Now if I could only get her to go on the potty....

3 comments:

  1. guess who won one of the i love you because prints on my blog! YOU! Just email me at alamodemaven@gmail.com to let me know the color and your mailing information! congrats doll, and your little ella is adorable!! xoxo shelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big time follower of your blog, first time commenting. :)

    Ashby is such a bossy little girl! If she doesn't like what we have to say, she puts her hand in the air & yells 'TOP!' (cant say her s's). I'm always like 'what??!!' when she acts up like this! I thought we had until their teenage years to worry about this!

    Ella is adorable & you take fabulous pictures! What camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelli- I was so so excited! I emailed you my info. I love your giveaways!!

    Jessica- Thanks for following! I enjoy your blog too since we have kiddos around the same age. I have a canon rebel with a few different kinds of lenses. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...