Monday, September 19, 2011

33 months


Ella is 33 months old today. She will be three in three months. I think I might cry...

Ella is wearing a size 7 shoe now. She is wearing mostly 3T clothing, but she can still squeeze into some 2T stuff. The doctor told me when she was a baby she was going to be tall and skinny, and she is right on track so far. 
Ella is such an adventurous little girl. She loves to be outside. I have a feeling she is going to be a dare devil like Adam. She recently wanted to ride her big wheels down the steps on my parents deck and got mad when she couldn't. 

She is a beautiful, bashful little girl. She is such a sweet heart. She is in a huge mommy stage right now. She wants to know where I am and usually doesn't want me to leave her.  I hate to say it, but she is a "mini-Miranda." I was the exact same way. 



Ella is currently OBSESSED with Thomas the Train. She doesn't like to watch Thomas she just likes to wear Thomas. Her favorite t-shirt is her boys Thomas shirt. She also is going on about day 14 of wearing her Thomas pj's to bed. She woke up at 2am the other night wanting to put on her other Thomas pj's. 

Ella says the funniest things. Today she was painting, and she sniffed the paint. She said, "smells good mommy." Then she said, "smells like a car wash." Adam and I were both laughing. I am not sure where she comes up with this stuff! Her vocabulary has come so far. It's crazy to think back to last year at this time. She could probably only say about 20 words. Now she can talk in full sentences!

Ella you bring so much joy and laughter to our lives! I love this picture of you, because it shows what a happy little girl you are! You love life, and I hope it stays that way forever. Thanks for bringing meaning to my life. I love being your mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...