Ella has been so funny lately. She says and does some of the funniest things. She definitely keeps us entertained! She is also becoming quite a little helper, even if we don't ask for her help.
Yesterday I was folding laundry yesterday while Ella was sitting on the couch watching "BertErnie". Elliott was standing at the door scratching to go out. He does this a lot so I sometimes tend to ignore it. Ella, on the other hand, was paying attention. She got up off the couch, walked over to the door, opened the door, closed it when Elliott went out, and came back to watch her show. I got a good laugh about this. She has never done this before, and I didn't even realize she could do this all on her own.
She is getting so big. I love having a little helper. I am sure the novelty will wear off for her soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment