Ella has been riding her tricycle for awhile now. I have tried and tried to get her to ride it down the sidewalk, but she never makes it very far. Tonight things finally clicked. Ella figured out that her tricycle can easily get her all around our neighborhood.
We were outside for what seemed like forever since it was so hot tonight. What happened to the nice weather!? She was having such a good time I let her ride until she couldn't go anymore.
While she was riding I was trying to figure out when she got big enough to ride her bike around the neighborhood. Before I know she'll be riding her bike around our neighborhood all by herself. She is growing up so fast!
We had to make a stop at the sewer drain. We always stop here when we are walking the boys. Ella always says, "water in there momma?" Tonight she discovered that if she yells into it her voice will echo. She thought this was so funny!
After about an hour of riding Ella finally decided she was tired. I had to carry her and her bike home. I didn't mind though. I love to see her have fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment