Happy Halloween!
I just wanted to post a few pictures of Ella from today before I hit the sack! This morning I dressed Ella in a cute Halloween dress my mom made from last year. She looked adorable! I don't know how many people stopped to tell me how cute she looked. I thought she did too. If it was up to me she would be dressed in stuff like this everyday, but Ella does not like it!
Adam and I took Ella trick or treating around our neighborhood this afternoon after her nap. Ella of course wanted to start out on her bike. It was a lot of starting and stopping for awhile until we decided to take her bike back. Once we did that she got the hang of it.
Someone smart put her wings on upside down;)
She couldn't wait to get home to eat her candy. She wanted to open every single piece of candy she was given at every house.
Checking out her loot!
Halloween wouldn't be complete without the boys in their Halloween shirts! I could only get a picture of Elliott, because Brody HATED his! I'm glad someone in this family will pose for me:)
After trick or treating we came back for pizza(shaped like a pumpkin) and candy corn cupcakes. YUM!













No comments:
Post a Comment