This morning I participated in the "Get Dirty" run with Aaron and Sarah. Adam was supposed to do it, but he didn't sign up. He regretted it after it was over. It was a lot of fun. It wasn't as muddy as I expected, but there was still enough mud to get dirty!!
This run was different than our typical runs, because it had some obstacles. I was a little concerned about the 4 and 6 ft. walls. I do not have much upper body strength so I thought I might just have to go around them. Luckily, I made it over both!
I was not expecting a creek to run through. It was cold and very muddy! My shoes were sticking in the mud. Nothing like running with wet, muddy shoes and socks on.
This picture below just makes me laugh! You have to watch those quiet ones;)
Crawling through mud to finish! The best part!!
They had beer and pizza after the run!
This was after I washed off!
Another medal to add to my hopefully growing collection;)






















No comments:
Post a Comment