Monday, October 10, 2011

What we did last week!

I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted. I am slacking big time. We have been staying busy since we got home from Florida. 

Here are some things we did last week:

We went to the zoo. Doesn't Ella look adorable in one of her fall outfits!? 


We also went to the pumpkin patch last week. It was just a quick trip to get one pumpkin and a mum, because we will probably go to Mayse Farm Market for their hayride and a few more pumpkins this weekend! 





We got Ella's Halloween costume last week. I have a really hard time trying to figure out what costume to get this year. I usually have something in mind, but I didn't this year. She is so picky about what she will wear. She doesn't like anything on her head, and I couldn't get anything to frilly. Can you guess what she is going to be?


We had a busy weekend. Saturday morning I met Sarah at 6am to run. 

We ran 11 miles. I never thought my legs could even run that far! In two weeks we will both be running our first half marathon in St. Louis. I am excited and nervous at the same time!

After our run I hurried home to shower and get ready to take Ella to the Fall Festival for the pet parade. We met my family there. Ella was not at all interested in the parade, because she spotted the rides on the way in. We did make it through the whole parade, but once it was over we went straight to the rides. It was hot and crowded, but the girls had a fun time. I was able to get my favorite stromboli. It was the only thing I was able to eat, but at least I got it. I crave them! 


 Here we are waiting in line to ride the "horsies." I thought Ella was going to have a meltdown, because she is so impatient! She is her mother made over. :) 


 Ella picked a duck and won a huge blow up dolphin!
 My dad took her on a few rides to give me a break so I could eat something. They rode the fire truck and the carousel! 


I swear she was having fun. She is so serious on rides!
Ella had a small meltdown on the way home. She was just hot and tired. Needless to say she took a good nap that afternoon! Saturday night the Ice's came over, and we had a weenie roast. I unfortunately didn't take any pictures. It was such a nice night, and we had a fun time!  Sunday we stayed home and rested as much as we could. It was a fun, busy weekend. We are already gearing up for another busy one this week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...