Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Funny things I want to remember!

Ella is talking up a storm. When you talk to her it's like talking to a little adult. It's amazing to think last year at this time she could probably say 10-20 words, and now she is talking in full sentences. Everyday I hear her say something new. 

She was full of it yesterday. She helped me take the boys to the vet for their check-up. I am not quite sure what I was thinking taking all three of them plus Ella's three babies and blanket by myself. Trying to get in the office was the hardest part. Ella talked the entire visit. She kept asking if Brody and Elliott were ok. She was very concerned about them and wanted to pet them. The vet finished with Brody first, and Ella announced that Brody was all done. It was the same thing with Elliott. Later on that night Brody came up to Ella, and Ella asked him if he had fun at the vet. I LOVE when she asks them questions. It's like she thinks they are actually going to talk back!

Ella was a little afraid of the thunder last night since it hasn't stormed in awhile. I told her it was just rain, and there was nothing to be afraid of. The next time we heard thunder Ella said, "Listen, I hear something. It's ok Ella. It's just rain." I about died laughing at her telling herself it was ok. She definitely keeps us entertained! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...