Since the next couple of weeks are PACKED with numerous activities I thought today was the perfect day to put up the Christmas tree. Ella was really excited when I told her we were going to put up the tree. I cranked up the Christmas music, and I set up the tree. I let her take over once it was done. I sat back and watched as she put on almost every ornament.
Days like today make me beyond thankful that I have her. Seeing how excited she got just hanging ornaments makes everything worthwhile. I can't tell you how many times she said, "looky here mommy" as she was going through the ornaments. She also told me "Merry Christmas Mommy" and "Happy Birthday Mommy" as she was doing it. I think she is confused since her birthday is so close to Christmas. She had the best time today, and I had the best time watching her. We can not wait for Christmas this year. I can't think of anything better than Christmas with a three year old. These are priceless memories I will never forget!
Guess what showed up at my door step as we were decorating!? My new lens!! Nothing excites me more than a new lens for my camera. I dressed Ella up in her Christmas outfit for a few photos!!
Notice how beautiful the Christmas lights look in the background!? This new lens is great!










No comments:
Post a Comment